Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coconut Chicken

Tonight I decided to make myself some coconut chicken for dinner. I'd previously made this recipe that I found on Pinterest. HOWEVER, I tend to be a distracted cook at times and I was not very good at getting the chicken to cook all the way through in the pan without burning the coconut. Really, really, bad. So I googled other coconut chicken receipes to find one that was oven-baked. I don't even remember which one I found because all I was looking for was a general idea for the oven temp. and time. I found one that said 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes. So that's what I tried, using this recipe. They turned out PERFECT! Cooked through, but not too dry. And the coconut was toasted, but not burnt. I'm not big on sauces most of the time, so I didn't make one, I just ate it as is. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment